Sam has been providing market research on the IT Training and eLearning industries for over twenty years and has been involved with electronic training technology for over thirty-five years. Sam is an expert at identifying revenue opportunities for global learning technology suppliers.
Sam specializes in learning technology research and has developed a pedagogically-sound research taxonomy that defines seven distinct learning technologies: Self-paced eLearning, Digital Reference-ware, Collaboration-based Learning, Simulation-based Learning, Cognitive Learning, Mobile Learning, and Game-based Learning.
Key Findings from Ambient Insight’s “The 2016-2021 Global Game-based Learning Market” Report
* Introductions – Research Taxonomy
* Ambient Insight’s Pedagogical Framework for Game-based Learning Products
* Simulation versus Game-based Learning
* Primary Catalysts Driving the Global Game-based Learning Market
* Global Game-based Learning Revenues and Buying Behavior
* A Major Inhibitor: A Cautionary Note on China
* Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Alter the Competitive Landscape
* Spike in Venture Capital Flowing to Game-based Learning Companies
* All Roads Lead to Mobile